Vacancy – Trainee Directional Drilling Operative
AMS No-Dig have an exciting career opportunity for someone looking to train to become a Directional Drill Operative.
Based in Scunthorpe, AMS No-Dig is an established and well renowned company specialising in Horizontal Directional Drilling and Guided Auger Bore solutions nationwide. The company operate the largest fleet of HDD rigs in the UK and carry out works for all the major companies operating in the construction and utilities sector.
We require a trainee directional drill operative to join our team.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Experience within a similar role is desired but not necessary.
The candidate will also require a full driving licence. CSCS/CPCS card holder is desirable.
- Working as part of a team to carry out the companies drilling operations on construction sites throughout the UK
- The safe set up of the drilling site and rig, site clean-up when jobs are finished
- Loading and unloading plant and equipment by both manual and mechanical means
- Daily maintenance of the drilling equipment
- Completion and submission of time sheets, service sheets, weekly/daily reports in the required timescales
- Comply with all Company and relevant client working procedures and policies, and health and safety policies and procedures
- Out of hours working will be necessary, as will staying away from home for varying durations
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through a professional and efficient service
- Carrying out yard based tasks at any AMS premises as required
Salary dependent on knowledge and experience.
20 days paid holiday, plus bank and public holidays.
Your normal hours of work will be Monday to Friday 07.30 to 17.30, including overtime and weekends.
In writing with full CV to:
AMS No-Dig Ltd