Vacancy – Experienced Directional Driller
Due to the continual expansion of AMS No-Dig Ltd we are looking to recruit an experienced Directional Drill Operative.
Based in Scunthorpe, AMS No-Dig is an established and well renowned company specialising in Horizontal Directional Drilling and Guided Auger Bore solutions nationwide. The company operate the largest fleet of HDD rigs in the UK and carry out works for all the major companies operating in the construction and utilities sector.
We require an experienced horizontal directional drilling operative to join our team.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least five years’ experience within the HDD or Auger Bore industry, previous experience operating Vermeer or Ditch Witch drilling rigs is preferred but not essential. Experience of using a variety of directional drilling location equipment is essential.
The candidate will also require a full driving licence. CSCS/CPCS card holder is an essential requirement.
- Safely operate drill rig and equipment to carry out the companies drilling operations on construction sites throughout the UK, including the use of drill guidance equipment
- Safe set up of the drilling site and plant, site clean-up when jobs are finished
- Loading and unloading plant and drilling equipment by both manual and mechanical means
- Provide and maintain accurate paperwork including the completion and submission of time sheets, service sheets, weekly/daily reports in the required timescales
- Comply with all Company and relevant client working procedures and policies, and health and safety policies and procedures
- Oversee labourers/team members whilst on site
- Perform routine/preventative maintenance and inspections on equipment
- Out of hours working will be necessary, as will staying away from home for varying durations
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through a professional and efficient service
- Carrying out yard based tasks at any AMS premises as required
Salary dependent on knowledge and experience.
Productivity bonus scheme.
20 days paid holiday, plus bank and public holidays.
Your normal hours of work will be Monday to Friday 07.30 to 17.30, including overtime and some weekends.
In writing with full CV to:
AMS No-Dig Ltd