We require an experienced Plant Fitter to join our team.
The successful candidate will have experience of repairing and servicing plant and heavy site machinery, with a wide knowledge of hydraulic systems.
Experience within a similar role is necessary. Must have relevant mechanical/hydraulic engineering qualification. The candidate will also require a full driving licence and fork lift truck licence. CSCS/CPCS card holder is desirable.
- Service and maintain fleet of drilling rigs
- Service and maintain all ancillary equipment including pump houses, hydraulic systems and general plant
- Carry out inspections on all plant
- Liaise with site staff and management regarding project requirements
- Extensive travel throughout the UK to project sites to repair machinery
- Record works carried out on computer based maintenance system
- Fault finding mechanical problems and offer solutions to overcome
- Create service reports
Dependent on knowledge and experience
20 days paid holiday, plus bank and public holidays
Your normal hours of work will be Monday to Friday 07.30 to 16.30, plus overtime and standby duties as required
In writing with full CV to:
AMS No-Dig Ltd